This will probably apply to all the pages you are creating for your Website - and so not require any new pages.
See the section below about 'justify'....
- client requirements, (e.g. functionality, usability, accessibility)
- user needs, (e.g. user friendly navigation, appropriate content, ease of use, interactive content)
- purpose, (e.g. e-commerce, education, promotional).
- navigation map
- layouts, (e.g. page plans, storyboards)
- flow charts, (e.g. scripting functions).
- navigation method, (e.g. navigation bar, navigation menu, hyperlinks, image links)
• layout (div tags, box model)
• styles (text styles and decoration, links, colours).
• does it meet the specification?
• are there too many different text styles?
• is the colour scheme appropriate?
• do the links work appropriately?
• ease of use.
- content, (e.g. text, images, animation, sound, video)
- interactive features, (e.g. forms, rollover images, message boxes, onClick)
- dynamic content, (e.g. browser detection, cookies, onLoad).