This should include screen shots and examples of you finding and fixing issues.
This should include some form of questionnaire (paper or surveymonkey) with completed examples from your peers, together with screen shots and examples of you modifying the site as a result.
This should not require any additional pages and will simply be a natural consequence of you creating a working interactive Web site.
- methods, (e.g. web authoring software, Notepad)
- creation, (e.g. layout, CSS styles)
- features, (e.g. navigation, rollovers, links, events).
- usability, (e.g. form validation, cookies, browser detection, message boxes, browser compatibility scripts).
- creating a test plan/table - functionality, (e.g. working internal, external links, content and scripts loads/works)
- usability, (e.g. viewable in different browsers, ease of use)
- readability, (e.g. proof read, spell checked, clear layout, text readable with background colour).
- reviewers, (e.g. self, audience)
- gather feedback, (e.g. questioning, observation, feedback forms) surveymonkey
- analyse feedback, (e.g. to identify flaws, improve scripts/website).